Slideshow

Contact Information

For pricing, session availability, and further information, contact Chelci Fadden at chelcifadden@yahoo.com or confirm an appointment with the calendar below.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

25+ and a busy new year...

I know, I know, I know... Where have I been?! Allow me to catch up...
Right before Christmas, my 'pre-game' for the beginning of 2012 consisted of a photographer canceling on a family reunion of 25 people. After a friend called in a bit of a frenzy, I agreed to take on the shoot to the best of my capability. After many family portraits, crying babies, and frantic attempts to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, I was pretty pleased with immense amount of photos I ended with. To summarize the night, I think this slideshow will offer a thorough preview.


No comments:

Post a Comment